Thursday, April 15, 2010

Things that annoy me:




Things that annoy me:

Smokers that don’t throw away their cigarette butts.
Preempting Soap Operas.
People that don’t read their emails correctly.
Finding things where it’s and its and its’ are used incorrectly.
Their, There, They’re abuse.
The word Moist.
People eating on the subway whether it is food or their nails.
Wearing scubs outside of a sterile environment.
Being served anything but Grey Goose. A Goose and Ginger IS NOT A GOOSE AND GINGER WITH BELVEDER.
Justin Beiber – just because the little lesbian makes me feel old.
Tyra Banks.
Ashlee Simpson Wentz (unless she is singing La La).
People that get to write for entertainment websites that get their facts wrong. I am looking at you Kate Ward on EW.com. WINNIE AND KEVIN DON’T END UP TOGETHER. I don’t expect normal people to know that (or what Q-Bert is) but if you get paid to write for a news/entertainment magazine I expect you to get it write (get it?).
My mother sending me articles from CNN.
People that talk on their cell phones in movie theaters.
Not wearing sunscreen.
Not being instantly in love with a Glee episode.
The song “What A Wonderful World”
Facebook recommending people to be my friends that I have over 40+ friends in common. Hey Facebook, if I have over 40 friends in common with them and we aren’t friends there is probably a reason (or more) why.

Why the list? Because most of those things have happened to me with in the last 24 hours. Thank fully I have all of you to comfort me – you being a bottle of Goose, a Tim Tam spoon, ice cream, Glee on my iPod, and my talking Stitch.

2 comments:

  1. "People eating on the subway whether it is food or their nails."

    For me, that includes boogers. Saw a very well dressed woman doing it. Ewww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, sooooo jealous you have Tim Tams on ya. Can you even get that in NYC?

    ReplyDelete