Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Birthday SUCKAS!











So Today is one of my favorite non-real holidays (aka I still have to go to work). The first being National Walk of Shame Day (3/18); St. Patty's (3/17); and National I Did WHAT day (11/1). I always play a nice little prank on my unsuspecting friends, foes, and psychos and this year is no different. This year I plotted ahead. When the great facebook profile migration of 2011 came my prankster voice woke up and said wouldn't it be funny to pull a facebook prank? Like hey, there is your birthday, Oprah says you shouldn't share that. What would happen if you just shifted it just a tad. Then lighting struck telling me to change it to April Fools. This entire time the only person I could tell was Laverne. Laverne would keep this a secret or else I would tell about the mysterious text messages we had been receiving from A (Never mind that is my TV life). I have been waiting patiently for this day and it is here.

Thank you all for contributing to it and I know have a birthday cake profile pic out of it! Over all a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment