Wednesday, March 2, 2011

EW CD #3 - Beach Boys

Disk EW voted #3 CD Beach Boys Pet Sounds - Didn't know most of this CD so it was different. Love Wouldn't It Be Nice #100G8TESTCDS

Ok this is starting to get tricky. I didn't expect to run into a CD that I had a) never purchased or B) never had listened to. I have a weird affection for the Beach Boys that comes from TV because oddly my parents didn't listen to them the way they did the Beatles. My extent of knowledge on the Boys is their greatest hits summer compilation and whatever has been on TV Soundtracks. Not only was it musically a new direction, but it was also a difficult work day so listening to a CD all day of music I didn't "love" was harder than normally because I wasn't in my office nor was I in the space to hear it. We Will give Uncle Jesse's favorite band another go later and see what sticks. My favorite song from the CD - the only one I know the words to - "Wouldn't it Be Nice". That and it reminds me of 50 First Dates one of the best movies EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment