Friday, June 11, 2010

#8 - Gives You Hell


#8 - Gives You Hell (from Episode 14: Hell-O )

Why it ranked? Although this episode has been given a lot of flak from me for being ok, I love this performance. Sure the track sounds Karaoke and I am probably the only person that has the original on their iPod but I have always loved it. It might be my connection to Rachel but, I love the anger and how she uses music as a weapon. Rachel was just dumped by her "soul mate" Finn so that he could date around because he was embarrassed to date social outcast Rachel and because he couldn't see her for who she was. Haven't we all been there? Everyone in the choir room wasn't sure where it was going but they still all joined in much to Finn's disappointment and Rachel's Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment